- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday October 24, 2007 3:06 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Viewers Return to Hugh Laurie’s ‘House’
With baseball out of the picture, Hugh Laurie was free to reclaim his reign over Wednesday night’s ratings.
- At 17.1 million, NCIS (3.7/10 in 18-49 demo) had the hour’s best audience and demo performance.
- Bones (3.1/9) came in 2nd with 8.8 million viewers.
- The Biggest Loser (6.9 million, 3.2/9) was up from last week; The Singing Bee (6.8 million, 2.3/7) did better than last week’s Dateline special.
- Both Cavemen (6.9 million, 2.2/6) and Carpoolers (7.1 million, 2.4/6) were about even from one week ago.
- Beauty and the Geek (3.2 million, 1.6/4) was slightly down.
- House (17.9 million, 7.6/18 in 18-49 demo) had the night’s largest numbers in both categories.
- Dancing With The Stars (17.8 million, 4.4/11) came in a close 2nd with viewers.
- The Unit (10.9 million, 3.0/7) was down from last week as was Reaper (2.6 million, 1.2/3).
- Related Tags:
- 20/20, abc, audience, bones, boston legal, cane, carpoolers, cavemen, cbs, cw, dancing with the stars, demos, dwts, fox, house, interview, law and order svu, nbc, ncis, ratings, reaper, senator larry craig, the biggest loser, the unit, tuesday, viewers, viewership
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.