Wednesday July 23, 2008 11:46 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Wipeout Still a Hit
Although last week’s All-Star Game made a dent in Wipeout‘s numbers, the show proved viewers were still interested. The program’s rebound helped ABC attain a victory in the demos, meanwhile NBC was the leader with the viewers.
- Wipeout (9.9 million, 3.6/12 in 18-49) saw 1.4 million return this week.
- NCIS* (8.5 million, 1.6/5) picked up another 700,000.
- Celebrity Family Feud (7.3 million, 1.8/5) had a 600,000 dip.
- Kitchen Nightmares* (1.6/5) uncovered 3.8 million rats.
- Beauty and the Geek* (1 million, 0.5/1) turned out a repeat performance.
Read More | Hollywood Reporter
- America’s Got Talent (13 million, 3.3/10 in 18-49) piled on 500,000 more.
- Big Brother 10 (6.1 million, 2.1/6) was on par with last Tuesday.
- I Survived a Japanese Game Show (5.7 million, 2.2/6) was down slightly.
- House* (5.2 million, 1.9/6) built upon its lead-in.
- Reaper* (1.3 million, 0.5/1) sliced off 200,000.
- Law & Order: SVU* (6.8 million, 1.5/6 in 18-49) grew by 500,000.
- Primetime: Family Secrets (2.2/7) revealed 6.7 million.
- Without a Trace* (5.8 million, 1.4/4) tacked on another 1/2 million.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, americas got talent, audience, bb10, beauty & the geek, beauty and the geek, big brother, big brother 10, celebrity family feud, demos, family feud, house, i survived a japanese game show, kitchen nightmares, law & order svu, law & order: svu, ncis, primetime family secrets, primetime: family secrets, ratings, reaper, tuesday ratings, viewers, wipeout, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.