- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday July 23, 2008 6:46 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Wipeout Still a Hit
Although last week’s All-Star Game made a dent in Wipeout‘s numbers, the show proved viewers were still interested. The program’s rebound helped ABC attain a victory in the demos, meanwhile NBC was the leader with the viewers.
- Wipeout (9.9 million, 3.6/12 in 18-49) saw 1.4 million return this week.
- NCIS* (8.5 million, 1.6/5) picked up another 700,000.
- Celebrity Family Feud (7.3 million, 1.8/5) had a 600,000 dip.
- Kitchen Nightmares* (1.6/5) uncovered 3.8 million rats.
- Beauty and the Geek* (1 million, 0.5/1) turned out a repeat performance.
Read More | Hollywood Reporter
- America’s Got Talent (13 million, 3.3/10 in 18-49) piled on 500,000 more.
- Big Brother 10 (6.1 million, 2.1/6) was on par with last Tuesday.
- I Survived a Japanese Game Show (5.7 million, 2.2/6) was down slightly.
- House* (5.2 million, 1.9/6) built upon its lead-in.
- Reaper* (1.3 million, 0.5/1) sliced off 200,000.
- Law & Order: SVU* (6.8 million, 1.5/6 in 18-49) grew by 500,000.
- Primetime: Family Secrets (2.2/7) revealed 6.7 million.
- Without a Trace* (5.8 million, 1.4/4) tacked on another 1/2 million.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, americas got talent, audience, bb10, beauty & the geek, beauty and the geek, big brother, big brother 10, celebrity family feud, demos, family feud, house, i survived a japanese game show, kitchen nightmares, law & order svu, law & order: svu, ncis, primetime family secrets, primetime: family secrets, ratings, reaper, tuesday ratings, viewers, wipeout, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.