Thursday December 4, 2008 9:22 pm
Wednesday Ratings: Angels and Reindeers Score for CBS
CBS surprisingly did well yesterday without its usual Wednesday lineup. The network’s night of variety - Rudolph, Grammys, Heidi - ended up taking the night’s demos. Meanwhile, crime-free competition helped NBC pick up a rare win with the viewers.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (4.2/12 in 18-49) drew in 11.7 million.
- Christmas in Rockefeller Center (2.2/6) had 10.4 million feeling festive.
- Approximately 6.7 million watched the debut of Secret Millionaire (2.3/7).
- Pushing Daisies (4.9 million, 1.5/4) was up 10%.
- Stylista* (0.5/1) registered 1.3 million.
Read More | Variety
- Life (8.1 million, 2.3/6 in 18-49) improved by 52%.
- A second helping of Secret Millionaire (8.1 million, 3.0/8) did better than the first.
- Private Practice (7.8 million, 2.6/7) grew 26%.
- The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! special on CBS (2.3/6) entertained 7.2 million.
- Stylista (0.6/1) nailed down 1.4 million.
- Law & Order (11.3 million, 2.9/8 in 18-49) grew by 80%.
- The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (3.6/10) had 8.7 million gawking.
- Dirty Sexy Money (1.7/5) turned in 5.7 million.
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, audience, christmas in rockefeller center, demos, dirty sexy money, grammy nominations concert live, grammys, law & order, law and order, life, private practice, pushing daisies, ratings, rudolph the red nosed reindeer, rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, secret millionaire, stylista, victoria's secret fashion show, victorias secret fashion show, viewers, wednesday ratings
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.