- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Thursday July 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Wednesday Ratings: SYTYCD Remains Strong
Wednesday night’s ratings landscape showed very little change this week. The three main reality programs (Baby Borrowers, Celebrity Circus and So You Think You Can Dance) were all steady with their previous numbers. This gave FOX another win in both categories.
- So You Think You Can Dance (8.7 million, 3.1/10 in 18-49) was the night’s most-watched program.
- The Price is Right* (7.8 million, 1.5/5) spun up 400,000 more.
- An old episode of The Baby Borrowers* (4.5 million, 1.6/6) was up slightly.
- Wife Swap* (3.9 million, 1.3/4) did the same as last Wednesday.
- America’s Next Top Model* (1.1 million, 0.5/1) had repeat numbers.
Read More | Programming Insider
- Criminal MInds* (7.8 million, 1.5/4 in 18-49) lost 1.2 million.
- The Baby Borrowers (6.8 million, 2.8/8) was even with its last performance.
- Supernanny* (4.2 million, 1.4/4) picked up 300,000 more.
- The Pussycat Dolls* (940,000, 0.4/1) slipped by 20,000.
- CSI: NY (8.9 million, 1.8/5 in 18-49) improved by 500,000.
- Primetime: Crime (6 million, 1.8/5) tacked on another 400,000.
- Celebrity Circus (5.1 million, 1.9/6) was up a notch.
(You can review last Wednesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, americas next top model, antm, audience, baby borrowers, celebrity circus, criminal minds, csi new york, csi ny, csi: new york, csi: ny, demos, girlicious, price is right, primetime crime, primetime: crime, pussycat dolls, pussycat dolls present girlicious, pussycat dolls present: girlicious, ratings, so you think you can dance, supernanny, sytycd, the baby borrowers, the price is right, viewers, wednesday ratings, wife swap
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.