Latest Video: FilmCrunch 067: Hairspray, Chuck & Larry, Premonition reviewed
Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari no longer speak to each other.
The pair had a turbulent relationship when they appeared on reality show The Hills' together and although they briefly reconciled, they now don't have any contact.
"I don't talk to Kristin anymore," Lauren told Us Weekly.
And it seems Kristin - who welcomed son, Camden, into the world last month - is not the only Hills cast member Lauren doesn't speak to. Audrina Patridge also revealed her relationship with Lauren ended as soon as the reality TV show finished. "I don't really talk to Lauren or see her at all. I think there was a little bit of a falling out. We kind of went our separate ways. The show brought us together and without that show, we all kind of go back to our own thing," Audrina said.
Here are some of the TV on DVD options available this Tuesday:
- 30 Rock (Season 4)
- Being Human (Season 2)
- Bored to Death (Season 1)
- Castle (Season 2)
- Community (Season 1)
- Desperate Housewives (Season 6)
- Dragon Ball GT (Complete Series)
- The Hills (Season 6)
- How I Met Your Mother (Season 5)
- Human Target (Season 1)
- Law & Order: SVU (Season 11)
- The Mentalist (Season 2)
- Modern Family (Season 1)
- Mythbusters (Collection 6)
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand (Season 1)
- Two and a Half Men (Season 7)
Make sure to also check out the DVD and Blu-ray film options for this week.
Read More | Amazon
After the lackluster end of MTV’s The Hills, the media has latched onto just one thing to talk about: whether or not the show was fake. The confusion comes from the final scene of the finale, wherein the camera was pulled back to reveal an elaborate sound stage.
So, it was all fake? Of course it was all fake - and this isn’t even the first time the question has come up. MTV’s version of “reality” has always been the source of speculation, more so with The Hills than past shows offered by the cable network. Was every single bit of it fake? Probably not - but at best, it can be chalked up to improv around provided plot lines are pre-arranged scenarios.
Are we really surprised by this?
Read More | CNN
Spencer Pratt did not get an invite to MTV’s big The Hills finale, but that didn’t stop him from showing up at the party anyway. While other cast members walked the red carpet, Pratt was across the street wearing a fake gray wig and beard.
Perez Hilton claims credit for advising Pratt to wear a disguise to the event. The above video shows Hilton’s interview of the reality TV celeb.
Read More | Perez Hilton
- Kid in a Candy Store (Food, 8pm): “Creative cakes are sampled, including deep-fried cupcake sundaes from a sweets shop in Somerville, Mass.” Desserts for people who need to multi-task.
- Cake Boss (TLC, 9pm): “A 6-ft. cake in the shape of a sub sandwich is made for a local deli’s 100th anniversary.” Unfortunately, Jared Fogle won’t be able to eat it.
- Warren the Ape (MTV, 10:30pm): “Warren pretends he’s gay, thinking it will do wonders for his acting career.” He clearly doesn’t subscribe to Rupert Everett‘s newsletter.
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8pm): Season finale. “Marshall and Lily make a vow to try to have a baby if they see Barney’s doppelgänger.” Spotted: Bryan Ryan, a Stinson lookalike, playing the role of Jean Valjean in Les Miserables.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS, 9pm): Season finale. “Charlie’s license is suspended and Jake becomes his driver.” A personal driver was a stipulation in Charlie Sheen’s new deal with CBS.
- Law & Order (NBC, 10pm): Series finale. “Lupo and Bernard try to locate a blogger who threatened to blow up a school, but the teachers’ union hampers the probe.” Per their contracts, the teachers will only provide assistance when they have a renewed season.
“I think I just wanted to be…happier. And I couldn’t fix who I was, being upset with how I looked on the outside,” Heidi Montag Pratt used these words while explaining her decision to have plastic surgery while dining in a fine restaurant with her family. Unfortunately, Heidi couldn’t really eat her food - her jaw was too sore after she chose to have ten procedures in one day.
In the video, Heidi’s self-esteem is called into question - though Montag didn’t cotton too well to the comments. Watch the scene (which is from MTV’s The Hills) in the video above.
Read More | Perez Hilton
“If I’ve learned one thing, it’s ‘Like everybody and trust no one’” - a sentence that could have been said by anyone on The Hills, or by someone simply watching it.
Although MTV’s reality series will (finally) come to an end this year, it will do so with a ton-o-drama. What’s in store for Season 6? “Heidi 3.0” finally meets
her parents; Audrina finds herself drawn to Ryan Cabrera’s excuse for a hairstyle; Kristin is accused of being a drug user; Brody finds a new woman he hasn’t already dated; Spencer gets emotional; and the “D” word is actually uttered.
The Hills kicks off its final round on April 27.
Read More | MTV
Here’s an update on the shows you will and won’t be seeing in the months to come:
- Nurse Jackie (Showtime) - Season 3
- The Ricky Gervais Show (HBO) - Season 2
- United States of Tara (Showtime) - Season 3
Read More | Variety
-Who says nice guys finish last? It was revealed in a recent Bachelor special that Bob Guiney got the most play during his run on the show. “I think he was 5 1/2 women,” executive producer Mike Fleiss claimed.
-Ted Koppel wasn’t interested in hosting This Week, but how about Christiane Amanpour? According to a report, the CNN reporter is currently weighing an offer made by ABC.
-Comcast is going all out for Tiger Woods’ long-awaited return to golf. For the first time, the Masters will be offered in 3D on a designated channel and online.
-It’s now time to put Season 2 of True Blood in your Netflix queue. HBO has just announced the hit series will return for Season 3 on June 13.
-Couldn’t they just ban him for life? An insider claims Spencer Pratt has been banned from The Hills’ set for six weeks after threatening a producer. He’ll reportedly undergo anger management training.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.