Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories:
(You can view TV Envy’s Midseason Programming Schedule here.)
- Little People, Big World (TLC, 8pm): “Matt has high expectations for the upcoming pumpkin season, but he starts to worry when opening day fails to draw large crowds.” His pessimism grows when he sees Charlie Brown sitting alone in the patch.
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8:30pm): “Ted starts texting a woman (Rebecca Budig) he recently met, breaking one of Barney and Marshall’s relationship rules.” His “Bro” status is then revoked when he friends her on Facebook.
- Table for 12 (TLC, 9pm): “Eric and Betty Hayes share their step-by-step guide to raising a large family.” The “creating” section of that guide will be left out.
- CSI: Miami (CBS, 10pm): “A sexy bachelorette on a popular TV dating series is discovered murdered in a limousine just as the bachelor on the show is going to propose to her.” The prerecorded event was later billed as a finale “shocker.”
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Comedy, Daytime, Drama, Games, Mini Series, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, ABC, Cable, CBS, FX, FOX, NBC, The CW, American Idol, Apprentice, The - Donald, ER, Nip/Tuck, Prison Break
(You can view the whole Revamped TV Programming Schedule here.)
- Prison Break (FOX, 8pm): Season resumes. “Michael suffers the consequences of solitary confinement, Sona-style.” I hate to think we left him in there these past few months.
- Kyle XY (ABC Family, 8pm): Second season resumes. “Kyle returns to the Tragers to tell them truth about his existence.” Maybe ABC should consider stealing this show to fill their schedule. Otherwise, I’ll never get around to watching it.
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX, 9pm): Regular day and time. “John grows restless and sneaks out of the house to track down Charley Dixon.” Maybe they should have recast Edward Furlong. He would have filled this punk role perfectly.
- CSI: Miami (CBS, 10pm): Actress Elizabeth Berkeley guest-stars as Horatio’s ex and Kyle’s mother. Wouldn’t it have made more sense if she was on the regular CSI? Then they could have linked it back to her Showgirls years.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.