Last night, American Idol turned in its best Wednesday numbers since its debut back in January. The show did better than all the other network averages combined.
- American Idol (28.7 million, 11.1/27 in 18-49) grew by 4 million from last week.
- Deal or No Deal (8.9 million, 2.1/5) added another 2 million to its total.
- Wife Swap (5.6 million, 2.1/5) did slightly better than a week ago.
- Big Brother (5.2 million, 1.9/5) was looking kind of small.
- America’s Next Top Model (1.9/5) debuted to 3.8 million.
Read More | Programming Insider
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Award Shows, Comedy, Drama, Late Night, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Specials, ABC, Cable, FX, NBC, The CW, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, Nip/Tuck, Prison Break, Saturday Night Live, Survivor
- Prison Break (FOX, 8pm): Tonight may be the end of the show as we currently know it. Maybe Michael can finally let go of that steely gaze now.
- Dance War (ABC, 8pm): The next Dancing with the Stars contenders will be announced during the spinoff’s season finale. Finally, a reason for me to watch.
- Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious (CW, 9pm): Robin Antin is searching for a gal to complete an entirely different musical act. With Danity Kane already taken, she had to settle for the 2nd crappiest group name available.
- My Dad is Better Than Your Dad (NBC, 9pm): “This competition series features fathers and their children in challenges that test the patriarch’s strength, intelligence and parenting skills.” Since when did NBC start stealing ideas from Nick TV?
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.