Realizing it may have been a mistake to release a strike schedule waaay back in November, the execs at FOX have decided to change things up once again.
Two mid-season entries, New Amsterdam and Canterbury’s Law, will now premiere much earlier in the week (Mondays) instead of hidden away on Fridays. Meanwhile, When Women Rule the World has been taken off the winter schedule altogether.
Oh! And for those who just can’t get enough American Idol, your wish has been granted. The show was (temporarily) expanded to three airings a week at the end of February.
You can find a list of all premiere dates on TV Envy’s updated Revamped TV Programming Schedule.
Thanks to the writers’ strike, the Fall TV Programming Schedule I put together many months ago will now have to be burned. Reality shows and mid-season replacements are now being brought in earlier than expected.
Here’s a list of the TV premieres announced so far. TV Envy will be publishing a revamped programming schedule as soon as more dates are released.
- 12/12 - Crowned (CW)
- 1/2 - Law and Order (NBC)
- 1/3 - Celebrity Apprentice (NBC)
- 1/6 - American Gladiators (NBC)
- 1/7 - Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann (ABC)
- 1/8 - One Tree Hill (CW)
- 1/9 - Law and Order: CI (NBC)
- 1/11 - 1 vs. 100 (NBC)
- 1/13 - The Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX)
- 1/14 - Prison Break (FOX)
- 1/15 - American Idol (FOX)
- 1/23 - The Moment of Truth (FOX)
- 1/28 - The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.