The official lineup for ABC‘s Dancing With the Stars was announced this morning on Good Morning America. And despite the ‘leaked’ list you might have heard about this week, here is the correct list as presented by Apolo Ohno, Carrie Ann Inaba and host Tom Bergeron:
- Melanie Brown (a.k.a. ‘Scary Spice’) - Baby momma of Eddie Murphy’s latest child.
- Sabrina Bryan - ‘Cheetah’ girl (I don’t want to know what that means).
- Jennie Garth - 90210 alum #
12 (if you include Ian Ziering from last season)
- Josie Maran - The supermodel of the female contestants. I’m already voting against her.
- Marie Osmond - She’s a little bit country.
- Jane Seymour - Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman
- Helio Castroneves - He’s going to drive his partner all over the dance floor.
- Mark Cuban - If he doesn’t win, he’ll probably just buy the network.
- Cameron Mathison - A soap star from All My Children. As if ABC needed more publicity.
- Wayne Newton - Mr. Las Vegas will have to learn how to share a stage.
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - Apparently the producers felt all boxers could dance.
- Albert Reed - I hear he’s a model as well. I approve of this one.
Read More | Dancing With The Stars
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.