Last night’s premiere of Reaper never really stood a chance. Although it was originally scheduled for a 9:00 debut, CW pitted the show against both American Idol and The Biggest Loser. (Had NCIS been new, the bleeding could have been worse.)
- Approximately 24.2 million watched the final group perform on American Idol (8.9/23 in 18-49).
- NCIS* (2.6/7) dialed up 13.7 million.
- The Biggest Loser: Couples (3.5/9) averaged 9 million over two hours.
- Homeland Security USA (1.6/4) detained 5.7 million.
- Reaper (2.4 million, 0.9/2) lost 330,000 from its last season finale.
Read More | Variety
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.