(Make sure to check out TV Envy’s Programming Schedule.)
- Chuck (NBC, 8pm): “Sarah resolves to keep her relationship with Shaw (Brandon Routh) purely professional.” It’s hard not knowing why all the girls call him a “Superman” around the water cooler.
- The Buried Life (MTV, 10pm): “The crew hits both coasts while attempting to land an appearance on late-night TV.” I hear Carson Daly is always looking to fill a few guest seats.
- Hoarders (A&E, 10pm): “A mother of 12 who sleeps in a homeless shelter because conditions at home are bad is profiled.” Note to Nadya Suleman: Hoarding children can make you homeless.
(Make sure to check out TV Envy’s Midseason Programming Schedule.)
- Heroes (NBC, 8pm): “Hiro launches a rescue mission but has trouble communicating with Ando about it.” Hiro stopped paying attention to the program a long time ago.
- Conveyor Belt of Love (ABC, 10pm): Series premiere. “A not-quite fly-by romance contest in which five women check out 30 men on a conveyor belt. The belt stops for 60 seconds to enable the guys to make to make their cases, and if two girls pick the same guy, he gets to choose.” Conveyor belt matches at sushi restaurants will become the new speed dating at bars.
- Hoarders (A&E, 10pm): “A beekeeper manages his business, but his home is unkempt.” Those worker bees aren’t great at multitasking.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.