(To get a look at TV Envy’s 2009 Fall Programming Schedule, click here.)
- Dating in the Dark (ABC, 9pm): Season finale. “In the first season closer, an ex-FBI profiler assists the contestants.” Let’s hope proper background checks were part of his services.
- The Rachel Zoe Project (Bravo, 10pm): Season premiere. “Season 2 opens with celeb stylist Rachel Zoe and her mod squad assigned to dress up five actresses for the Golden Globe awards. Meanwhile, a slumping economy affects the rich and famous when the production of couture gowns drops.” In other news: Us Weekly will devote an entire issue to dresses worn twice.
- Hoarding (A&E, 10pm): “A woman whose children were removed from her home because of her hoarding wants to clean her home so that her children can return.” Until then, she’ll manage with the few children she kept hidden underneath the clothes.
- Nurse Jackie (Showtime, 10:30pm): “The movie reviewer awakens from his coma to find that his critical senses have been radically altered.” Fortunately, his ability to sniff out crap was insured by Lloyd’s of London.
Here’s an update on the shows you will and won’t be seeing in the months to come:
- MADE (MTV) - 28 more episodes ordered
- Teen Cribs (MTV) - 20 more episodes ordered
- 30 Rock (NBC) - Season 4
- The Biggest Loser (NBC) - Season 8
- The City (MTV) - Season 2
- Daddy’s Girls (MTV) - Season 2
- DEA (Spike) - Season 2
- The Office (NBC) - Season 6
- The Real World (MTV) - Season 22
- Swingtown (CBS)
(To get a look at TV Envy’s Midseason Programming Schedule, click here.)
Read More | Futon Critic
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.