Here are some of the TV on DVD options available this Tuesday:
- 90210 (Season 2)
- Ax Men (Season 3)
- Ben 10 Alien Force (Volume 8)
- Clash of the Dinosaurs (Mini-series)
- Dog Whisperer With Cesar Millan (Season 4, Vol. 2)
- Flight of the Conchords (Complete Collection)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Part 2)
- Gangland (Season 5)
- Ghost Hunters International (Season 1, Part 2)
- Gossip Girl (Season 3)
- Lost (Final Season, Complete Collection)
Read More | Amazon
“I consider acting a day job—it’s not my dream; it’s not my be all, end all. So I’ll continue to read scripts and I’ll continue to keep my mind open, but it’s not something I’m pursuing with any kind of intent.”
- Actress Evangeline Lilly on why the rumors regarding her quitting showbiz after Lost aren’t necessarily untrue.
(Make sure to check out our other notable quotes.)
Read More | NY Mag
Here are some of the TV on DVD options available this Tuesday.
- Dhani Tackles the Globe (Season 1)
- The Dog Who Saved Christmas (TV Movie)
- Doug (Season 3)
- Friday (Complete Series)
- The Fugitive (Season 3, Vol. 2)
- Get Smart (Season 5)
- Lost (Season 5)
- McLeod’s Daughters (TV Movie)
- Perry Mason (Season 4, Vol. 2)
- Rescue Me (Season 5, Vol. 2)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (Season 6, Vol. 1)
Make sure to also check out the DVD and Blu-ray film options for this week.
Read More | Amazon
From 90210 to Hawaii, salary issues are going on everywhere.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lilly are the latest stars currently asking for a pay increase. The two actors - whose jobs on Lost appear to be safe - have been quietly talking to the bosses about padding their $150,000 per episode paychecks.
As one would expect, news of these negotiations have since prompted others in the cast seek their own adjustments. Considering the majority of the islanders only receive somewhere in the $80,000-$90,000 range, could we blame them?
Will these financial matters ultimately result in a castaway’s early exit? Let’s hope not!
Read More | Hollywood Reporter
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.