There aren’t many men who can laugh about being the “most hated man in the world,” but then most men aren’t able to deceive Sandra Bullock - and most others - for so long.
During Jesse James’ upcoming interview with Nightline, the 41-year-old admits he “took a pretty amazing life and amazing success and marriage ... and threw it away.”
But what does Jesse have to say about all the compliments Sandra Bullock showered on him during awards season? And what about those mistresses—did he consider them “love affairs”? Find out when James’ chat with Vicki Mabrey airs next Tuesday at 11:35pm.
Read More | ABC News
Here’s an update on the shows you will and won’t be seeing in the months to come:
- Jesse James is a Dead Man (Spike) **Supposedly axed before Jesse James’ current scandal**
- Adventure Time with Finn & Jake (Cartoon Network) - Season 2
- American Chopper (TLC) - Season 7 **Renewed despite being recently canceled**
- The Buried Life (MTV) - Season 2
- Jeopardy (Syndicated) - Renewed through 2013-14
- Tosh.0 (Comedy Central) - Season 3
- Wheel of Fortune (Syndicated) - Renewed through 2013-14
(Make sure to check out TV Envy’s Programming Schedule.)
Read More | Variety
Tonight’s 67th Annual Golden Globes presentation - hosted by comedian Ricky Gervais - had a nice mix of first-time wins, heartfelt speeches, fashionable entrances and non-stop humor.
If you missed the ceremony, you can get a full list of the winners here or read some of our favorite highlights after the jump.
Read More | Golden Globes
(You can view TV Envy’s Programming Schedule here.)
- Jon & Kate Plus Eight (TLC, 9pm): Season premiere. “Jon and Kate discuss recent controversies surrounding their family.” Is anyone else feeling really uncomfortable right now?
- Medium (NBC, 10pm): “Joe lands in San Diego with a new job, upending the DuBois family and forcing Allison to contend with his absence.” The family will later reunite when they make their move to CBS.
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (E!, 10:30pm): “Kourtney and Khloe both experience heartbreak when they deal with ending relationships.” Being abruptly dumped by Donald Trump has has been difficult for Khloe.
- The Tonight Show (NBC, 11:30pm): Mel Gibson kicks off Jay Leno’s final week. I wonder if he’ll have any interesting stories to share.
Poker players. TV personalities. Recording artists. Athletes. What do they all have in common? They all want to learn from Donald Trump. Or, they at least want to give that appearance while they collect a paycheck from NBC.
Reality TV has now become much more a medium for quasi- and has-been celebs, rather than an unscripted jaunt where ordinary folks get their chance to shine. But what the hell? Donald Trump is always fun, so why not another season of The Celebrity Apprentice? At this point, NBC’s willing to try anything.
So who makes up the star-studded cast? Mother-daughter team Joan and Melissa Rivers will join Tionne Watkins (T-Boz of TLC), Brande Roderick (Baywatch), reality TV vet Khloe Kardashian, Annie Duke (reigning poker queen), Natalie Gulbis (pro golfer) and Claudia Jordan (Deal or No Deal winner) to make up the female team.
Read More | E! Online
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.