Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Comedy, Drama, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Specials, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The CW, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, My Name Is Earl, So You Think You Can Dance, The Office, Ratings
Incredible spellers or not, the competitors of this year’s National Spelling Bee couldn’t topple the showdown between Sex and Leonid on SYTYCD. The reality program helped FOX win another battle in the demos while CBS was on top with the viewers.
- NCIS* (9.6 million, 1.9/6 in 18-49) was up 2.2 million from last week.
- So You Think You Can Dance (9.1 million, 3.6/11) had the best demos of the night.
- Approximately 5.5 million watched Kavya Shivashankar win the Scripps National Spelling Bee (1.5/5) on ABC.
- My Name is Earl* (1.2/4) turned in 3.5 million; 30 Rock* (1.1/4) rounded up 3.1 million.
- Smallville* (1.4 million, 0./2) remained even.
Read More | Variety
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.