Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Animation, Comedy, Drama, Kids, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The CW, American Idol, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, The Office, Ratings
Despite hitting season-low audience numbers, a delayed episode of American Idol was still a nuisance for Thursday’s nights staples.
- American Idol (7.1/19 in 18-49) raised 20.7 million viewers.
- Survivor: Tocantins (12.3 million, 4.0/11) took a 1.4 million hit.
- Ugly Betty (6.8 million, 1.9/5) lost 900,000.
- NBC’s Kung Fu Panda special (1.4/4) entertained 4 million; Kath & Kim (3.4 million, 1.5/4) plummeted by 1.7 million.
- Smallville* (2.1 million, 0.7/2) was down a few notches.
Read More | TV by the Numbers
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Animation, Comedy, Drama, Food & Home, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, ABC, Bravo, Cable, CBS, FX, FOX, MTV, NBC, The CW, American Idol, Apprentice, The - Donald
(You can view TV Envy’s Midseason Programming Schedule here.)
- Chuck (NBC, 8pm): “Jeff and Lester pester Ellie to hire their music group - called Jeffster! - as her wedding band.” That’s one way to ensure the Macarena won’t be played.
- Jon & Kate Plus 8 (TLC, 9pm): “Jon and Kate decide to expand their family with the addition of two puppies.” Let’s not give Nadya Suleman any ideas.
- 24 (FOX, 9pm): “Jack and Renee walker pursue Dubaku through the streets of Washington, D.C., with a little cyber help from Chloe.” If Bauer switched to Verizon, he could have a whole network working for him.
- True Beauty (ABC, 10pm): Season finale. “A winner is named after an intimate interview with editor Jess Cagle tests contestants’ inner beauty and a seminude photo shoot tests their outer beauty.” The finalists will be graded on a curve and their curves.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.