Even though the ceremony (barely) won its hour, the 35th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards couldn’t muster enough primetime attention to topple a list of repeats. CBS wound up winning the viewers and ended up in a four-way tie in the demos.
- The Daytime Emmy Awards (1.2/4 in 18-49) attracted 5.39 million soap watchers.
- Ghost Whisperer* (5.38 million, 1.4/5) was a close second.
- Friday Night Smackdown (3.86 million, 1.3/5) did the same as a week ago.
- Most Outrageous Moments* (3.77 million, 0.9/3) was down slightly.
- Planet of the Apes (3.51 million, 1.3/5) was on par with last Friday.
Read More | Programming Insider
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.