- The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family, 8 p.m.): “Amy’s friends and family forget about her birthday.” Everyone’s so wrapped up with her sister’s wedding to the oily beau-hunk.
- Miss Universe Pageant (NBC, 9 p.m.): “Global beauties compete in swimsuit, evening gown and interview categories at the 59th annual gala, hosted by Bret Michaels and Natalie Morales.” It’s like Bret almost died and went to heaven.
- Rizzoli & Isles (TNT, 10 p.m.): “A shooter aims for runners participating in the Boston Marathon.” Boston Marathon, biathlon—same diff!
If the Today show producers ever decided to replace Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb for an extra hour of this every day, I might actually start watching.
On today’s Halloween-themed broadcast, we all - even die-hard Stars Wars fans - learned a few new facts about those creatures called Ewoks.
- They don’t know crap about decoupage.
- They love drinking vodka in the morning.
- They know how to moonwalk.
- They will kick each other in front of the cameras, even before you even say “Action.”
- They will hump anything…whether it be Al Roker‘s leg or the ground.
Read More | Hollywood Reporter
Just when you were absolutely sure you’d never have to sit through another excruciating story about Kathie Lee Gifford’s children she is coming back to morning TV.
The 11-time Emmy winner has been named co-host of the 4th hour of NBC’s Today Show. The new gig starts April 7.
Kathie Lee Gifford is obviously no stranger to this day part. She was on TV for 15 years as co-host of Live with Regis and Kathie Lee. Gifford left the show in 2000. She was replaced by fellow, overly-perky personality, Kelly Ripa.
Read More | MSNBC
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.