Although we’re still not sure whether Sharon Osbourne is a hair-puller, one thing was definitely made clear last night: the Osbourne matriarch will not tolerate insults about her family.
During yesterday’s Rock of Love Charm School reunion special, the 56-year-old did a fairly decent job keeping her interjections to a minimum while Megan Hauserman blathered about getting her dog fixed. Unfortunately, one of Sharon’s remarks didn’t sit well with the former contestant.
After hearing that she “shouldn’t be allowed to breed,” Megan told Osbourne that the only thing she’s managed to do as a celebrity was take care of her ‘brain dead rock star husband.’ (You can cue the video to the 1:20 mark now.)
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Animation, Comedy, Drama, Kids, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Specials, ABC, Bravo, Cable, CBS, FX, FOX, MTV, NBC, The CW, Dancing With The Stars, Everybody Hates Chris, House, Survivor
(You can view TV Envy’s Television Programming Schedule here.)MONDAY (11/24)
- Dancing with the Stars (ABC, 8pm): After ten weeks, it all ends tonight. Sadly, I can’t even remember the names of the first two eliminated.
- Samantha Who? (ABC, 9:30): “Sam invites boyfriend Owen (James Tupper) for dinner to meet her parents, but Owen and Howard don’t hit it off.” Seems Howard doesn’t approve of his relationship with Anne Heche either.
- Valkyrie: The Plot to Kill Hitler (History, 10pm): “Recalling Operation Valkyrie, a failed plot devised by German officers to assassinate Adolf Hitler.” By choosing this documentary over the Tom Cruise version, you’ll be able to save a few more bucks for Christmas.
- The Hills (MTV, 10pm): “Audrina confronts Lauren and Justin after rumors circulate that the two hooked up.” By “confront,” we mean Audrina has them refer to the television interviews she’s conducted on the topic.
(You can view TV Envy’s Fall Television Programming Schedule here.)
- Chuck (NBC, 8pm): “Chuck chances upon his ex-flame (Jordana Brewster) and embellishes his status in life to impress her.” We’re talking about a girl who starred in D.E.B.S.. He shouldn’t try too hard.
- Prison Break (FOX, 9pm): “Gretchen gives Michael the rest of the bird book, but he suffers another seizure after deciphering it.” That pretty much sums up my feelings about bird books as well.
- Samantha Who? (ABC, 9:30): “Sam is sentenced to community service, where she meets a troubled young woman (Mary-Kate Olsen) and decides to help turn her life around.” Sam has now become the better-looking version of Earl Hickey.
- 17 Kids and Counting (TLC, 10pm): “Jinger takes her driving test; the family celebrates Michelle’s birthday and responds to viewer questions.” Uhh, I have a question. Jinger? Seriously?
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.