- Two and Half Men (CBS, 9 P.M.): "Charlie and Courtney split up, and a depressed Charlie seeks solace from his psychiatrist, Dr. Freeman." Attend therapy while on the show? Could life be any easier for Charlie Sheen?
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS, 10 P.M.): "Chin Ho is abducted and an explosive device is strapped to his chest." If there's anything we've learned from Daniel Dae Kim, it's that he can survive explosions.
- Hoarders (A&E, 10 P.M.): "A home in an upscale area is filled with items inside and out, and the owner has a homeless person living in the front yard." The owner's certain he could make use of that homeless guy some day.
The battle for Wednesday night’s 10:00 hour is proving to be an interesting one. Last week, the debut of Law & Order: Los Angeles bested The Defenders in both the viewers and the demos. This week, Defenders took the viewers, while NBC’s program won the demos. What will happen in Week 3? Place your bets now.
- Survivor: Nicaragua (11.8 million, 3.6/11 in 18-49) sent 400,000 home.
- The Middle (8 million, 2.4/8) lost 300,000.
- Better with You (6.9 million, 2.3/7) was off slightly.
- Undercovers (6.4 million, 1.5/4) gave up 800,000.
- Hell’s Kitchen (6.6 million, 3.1/9) served 500,000 more.
- America’s Next Top Model (2.8 million, 1.3/4) did about the same.
Read More | Variety
Another Wednesday night meant another double-win for CBS. The network, with help from Criminal Minds and Survivor, took both the viewers and the demos. CBS did see a loss, though, in the 10:00 hour. That’s when Law & Order: Los Angeles defeated The Defenders in the time slot.
- Survivor: Nicaragua (12.2 million, 3.5/11 in 18-49) snuffed out 300,000.
- The Middle (8.3 million, 2.4/8) shed 500,000.
- Undercovers (7.2 million, 1.6/5) lost 1.4 million.
- Better with You (7 million, 2.2/7) gave up 1 million.
- Hell’s Kitchen (6.1 million, 2.9/9) declined by 500,000.
- America’s Next Top Model (2.9 million, 1.3/4) added on 100,000.
Read More | The Live Feed
ABC didn’t win the night, but it had what the 18-49s wanted to watch: Modern Family. The Emmy-award winning comedy returned last night to its best demos to date. Unfortunately, that half hour wasn’t enough for the network. CBS wound up taking wins in both the viewers and the demos.
- Survivor: Nicaragua (12.5 million, 4.0/12 in 18-49) easily won its hour.
- The Middle (2.6/8) had 8.8 million laughing.
- Approximately 8.6 million (2.0/6) checked out the debut of Undercovers.
- Better with You (8 million, 2.5/7) retained most Middle‘s numbers.
- A new installment of Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/8) fired up 6.6 million.
- America’s Next Top Model (1.3/4) turned in 2.8 million.
Read More | Variety
(Make sure to check out TV Envy’s Programming Schedule.)
Season premieres: 90210, Gossip Girl, The Nate Berkus Show, Oprah
- 90210 (CW, 8 p.m.): Season premiere. “A deadly earthquake strikes Beverly Hills.” This explains what happened to the Peach Pit.
- Little People, Big World (TLC, 8:30 p.m.): “Matt and Zach embark on a father-son road trip in an attempt to mend their broken relationship.” A reconciliation is as likely as the show being renewed.
- Hoarders (A&E, 9 p.m.): “A woman’s home is caving in from the weight of garbage piled up to the ceiling.” The good news? The cave-in created additional storage space underneath the house.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.