The Polar Express delighted families - and ABC - on a repeat-filled Friday night. The network won the evening’s viewers and demos.
- At 10.38 million, Deal or No Deal (2.4/8 in 18-49 demo) was the night’s largest draw.
- A repeat of The Polar Express* (10.33 million, 3.0/9) proved magical for ABC’s weekend.
- My Night at the Grammys (1.7/5) attracted 6.17 million.
- Friday Night Smackdown (1.3/4) pinned 4.64 million.
- The Next Great American Band (2.16 million, 0.9/3) was bested by the CBS music special.
- Friday Night Lights (1.7/5 in 18-49 demo) scored 5.66 million.
- A repeat of Don’t Forget the Lyrics* (4.88 million, 1.6/5) did better than its limp lead-in.
- 20/20 (7.29 million, 2.1/6) won a tight race for first place in the hour.
- About 7.25 million took a gamble with Las Vegas (2.0/6).
- Numb3rs* (7.19 million, 1.7/5) took a rare third place.
* denotes repeat
Read More | Programming Insider
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Animation, Award Shows, Comedy, Drama, Kids, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Specials, ABC, Bravo, CBS, NBC, The CW, America's Next Top Model, Dancing With The Stars, Desperate Housewives, My Name Is Earl, Survivor
- Dancing With the Stars (ABC, 8pm): The final three competitors dance tonight. ABC’s domination of Monday nights officially ends today.
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8pm): ‘Barney loses his mojo just as he gets an invite to a Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show party.’ I’m willing to overlook another Heidi Klum sighting just to see Neil Patrick Harris squirm.
- Samantha Who? (ABC, 9pm): NOTE NEW START TIME.
- Notes from the Underbelly (ABC, 9:30): Season premiere. So how exactly does this show work? Does someone always have to be pregnant?
- October Road (ABC, 10pm): After it’s Thanksgiving debut, the show now slides into its regular time slot (where I predict it will soon slide right out of).
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.