(To get a look at TV Envy’s 2009 Fall Programming Schedule, click here.)
- Dating in the Dark (ABC, 9pm): Season finale. “In the first season closer, an ex-FBI profiler assists the contestants.” Let’s hope proper background checks were part of his services.
- The Rachel Zoe Project (Bravo, 10pm): Season premiere. “Season 2 opens with celeb stylist Rachel Zoe and her mod squad assigned to dress up five actresses for the Golden Globe awards. Meanwhile, a slumping economy affects the rich and famous when the production of couture gowns drops.” In other news: Us Weekly will devote an entire issue to dresses worn twice.
- Hoarding (A&E, 10pm): “A woman whose children were removed from her home because of her hoarding wants to clean her home so that her children can return.” Until then, she’ll manage with the few children she kept hidden underneath the clothes.
- Nurse Jackie (Showtime, 10:30pm): “The movie reviewer awakens from his coma to find that his critical senses have been radically altered.” Fortunately, his ability to sniff out crap was insured by Lloyd’s of London.
(You can view TV Envy’s Programming Schedule here.)
- Jon & Kate Plus Eight (TLC, 9pm): Jon & Kate make some life-changing decisions. Well, Kate technically made the decision; Jon just didn’t want to argue.
- Charm School (VH1, 9pm): Season premiere. “Former contestants from VH1 reality shows work for charity (and a chance to win $100,000).” No good deed comes without incentives.
- Make It or Break It (ABC Family, 9pm): Series premiere. “In this drama focusing on the lives of teen gymnasts who strive to make it to the Olympics, new girl Emily Kmetko begins training alongside veterans who are both impressed with and threatened by her.” This could bring a whole new definition to the term “punch front.”
- Run’s House (MTV, 10pm): “The family rallies around JoJo after he’s charged with marijuana possession.” This whole time they had a connection within the home.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.