- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Saturday January 26, 2008 2:45 pm
Friday Ratings: CBS Has Friends In Low Places
- 1 vs. 100 (8.8 million, 2.4/7 in 18-49) was the most-watched show of the evening.
- Ghost Whisperer* (7.1 million, 1.8/6) was down 2.8 mill from last week.
- Bones* (1.6/5) unearthed 5.4 million.
Friday Night LightsFriday Night Smackdown (1.4/4) tapped out at 4.9 million.
- Grey’s Anatomy* (1.1/4) flatlined with 3.9 million.
Read More | Programming Insider
- About 8.2 million bought tickets to Garth Brooks: Live in LA (2.1/6 in 18-49).
- House* (2.4/7) made rounds with 7.6 million.
- Friday Night Lights (5.3 million, 2.0/5) was on par with last week.
- Desperate Housewives* (3.6 million, 1.1/3) did about the same.
- Numb3rs (6.8 million, 1.6/5 in 18-49) one-upped its competition.
- Las Vegas (6.7 million, 2.2/6) was short-changed.
- 20/20 (6.1 million, 1.9/6) put up a good fight.
(You can review last Friday’s numbers here.)
- Related Tags:
- 1 vs. 100, 20/20, audience, bones, concert, demo, desperate housewives, friday night lights, friday night lights, friday ratings, garth brooks, ghost whisperer, greys anatomy, house, las vegas, numb3rs, numbers, viewers, wrestling
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.