Saturday January 26, 2008 2:45 pm
Friday Ratings: CBS Has Friends In Low Places
- 1 vs. 100 (8.8 million, 2.4/7 in 18-49) was the most-watched show of the evening.
- Ghost Whisperer* (7.1 million, 1.8/6) was down 2.8 mill from last week.
- Bones* (1.6/5) unearthed 5.4 million.
Friday Night LightsFriday Night Smackdown (1.4/4) tapped out at 4.9 million.
- Grey’s Anatomy* (1.1/4) flatlined with 3.9 million.
Read More | Programming Insider
- About 8.2 million bought tickets to Garth Brooks: Live in LA (2.1/6 in 18-49).
- House* (2.4/7) made rounds with 7.6 million.
- Friday Night Lights (5.3 million, 2.0/5) was on par with last week.
- Desperate Housewives* (3.6 million, 1.1/3) did about the same.
- Numb3rs (6.8 million, 1.6/5 in 18-49) one-upped its competition.
- Las Vegas (6.7 million, 2.2/6) was short-changed.
- 20/20 (6.1 million, 1.9/6) put up a good fight.
(You can review last Friday’s numbers here.)
- Related Tags:
- 1 vs. 100, 20/20, audience, bones, concert, demo, desperate housewives, friday night lights, friday night lights, friday ratings, garth brooks, ghost whisperer, greys anatomy, house, las vegas, numb3rs, numbers, viewers, wrestling
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.