Here are some of the TV on DVD options available this Tuesday.
- The Big Bang Theory (Season 2)
- Bonanza (Season 1, Vol. 1 & 2)
- Crash (Season 1)
- CSI: Miami (Season 7)
- Doctor Who: The Next Doctor (2008 Christmas Special)
- Dragon Ball (Season 1)
- Fame (Season 1 & 2)
- Fear Itself (Season 1)
- Grey’s Anatomy (Season 5)
- Heartland (Season 1, Part 1)
- The IT Crowd (Season 3)
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Season 4)
Read More | Amazon
I never thought I’d see the day when a perfectly good comedy wastes its time on celebutante trash. Unfortunately, this news is real: Paris Hilton will guest star on an episode of My Name is Earl.
Granted, there was a time when Tara Reid was seen roaming the halls of Scrubs—but I actually believe that was during her less skanky period.
The show’s creator confirmed that Hilton will be featured in one of Earl’s dream sequences. (Let’s hope it’s a dream of Joy and Catalina pulling her extensions out.)
The cameo will happen during the show’s official return: April 3.
Read More | Paris Hilton
Here are some of the TV-on-DVD options you can find on the shelves this Tuesday:
- What About Brian (Complete series)
- The Streets of San Francisco (Season 1, Vol. 2)
- My Name is Earl (Season 2)
- The Unit (Season 2)
- Drawn Together (Season 2)
- Grounded for Life (Season 5)
- The King of Queens (Season 9)
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Action, Animation, Comedy, Drama, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, ABC, Cable, CBS, FOX, NBC, Showtime, The CW, Dancing With The Stars, Desperate Housewives, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, House, My Name Is Earl, Saturday Night Live, The Bachelor, The Office
- Chuck (NBC, 8pm): Series premiere
- Dancing With the Stars (ABC, 8pm): Special 1.5 hour season premiere. Let’s start placing bets now!
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8pm): Mandy Moore guest-stars in the season premiere. Also, what will happen to Ted and Robin?
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS, 8:30pm): Welcome the reunion of Roseanne’s Darlene and David.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS, 9pm): Season premiere
- Heroes (NBC, 9pm): Season premiere. Rumor has it someone could be leaving the show very soon.
- Rules of Engagement (CBS, 9:30pm): Season premiere
- The Bachelor (ABC, 9:30pm): Special 1.5 hour premiere. Apparently Brad Womack has a twin brother. Am I the only one wondering if they traded places during the show?
- Journeyman (NBC, 10pm): Series premiere
- CSI: Miami (CBS, 10pm): Season premiere
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Action, Animation, Award Shows, Comedy, Drama, Mini Series, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Specials, ABC, Bravo, Cable, CBS, FX, FOX, HBO, NBC, Showtime, 24, Amazing Race, The, American Idol, Daily Show, The, Dancing With The Stars, Desperate Housewives, Entourage, Extras, Family Guy, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, House, Lost, Medium, My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, Saturday Night Live, Survivor, The Office, The Sopranos, Top Chef
The 59th Annual Emmy Awards has not even started, yet I’m already sensing sensing a weird vibe about tonight’s telecast. Will the show be a celebration of those young and new (e.g. Heroes)? Will it be a tribute to those bowing out (James Gandolfini and crew)? Or will performer Kanye West somehow manage to cast a controversial shadow over the rest of the ceremony?
What a difference a year makes. Twelve months ago, we were still handing out trophies to stars from Will & Grace and The West Wing (those shows feel so five-years ago now). Today, we welcome a new crop of nominees including Ugly Betty and 30 Rock for Best Comedy. Last year, we were entertained by an always-hilarious Conan O’Brien. This year, we are threatened by a song and dance number from this year’s host, Ryan Seacrest. Last August, 24 snagged the award for Best Drama. This September, it’s not even nominated (yet somehow Boston Legal is).
I think it would be safe to assume the voters would predictably (and respectfully) shower The Sopranos with honors, but I’ll still be crossing my fingers for an upset sometime tonight. We’ll need something to talk about tomorrow…
Here’s the play-by-play of tonight’s events coming to you from the neglected West Coast!
Awww, Jaime Pressly gave birth this morning to a baby boy. Great news for her and fiancee, deejay Eric Cubiche. Bad news for fans hoping to chat with her last night during the live blog after My Name is Earl. She was scheduled to sit in and answer questions, but I guess other things were more pressing. Eww. That sounded kind of gross. Anyway, they named the baby Dezi James, in part for her fiancee’s Desi Arnaz impression; James is her father’s name. Pressly’s pregnancy was incorporated into the storyline of Earl this season and the season finale aired last night. She was nominated for an Emmy for her role as Joy, currently married to “crabman” Darnell (Eddie Steeples) and the ex-wife of title character Earl (Jason Lee). She can be seen in the upcoming film D.O.A., coming to theaters on June 22nd.
Read More | Zap2it
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.