- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday January 30, 2008 11:09 pm
Tuesday Ratings: ‘House’ Returns to Strong Numbers
American Idol and House delivered a strong one-two punch last night. Their numbers easily earned another victory for FOX.
- American Idol (28.1 million, 11/27 in 18-49) remained in tune with last week’s figures.
- NCIS* (11.7 million, 2.0/5) was down a smidge from one week ago.
- The Biggest Loser (8.3 million, 3.3/8) lost 600,000 lbs from last Tuesday.
- Just for Laughs (4.9 million, 1.4/4) remained about even.
- Reaper* (1.9 million, 0.8/2) retrieved 300,000 more souls.
Read More | Variety
- Approx. 22.5 million welcomed a new episode of House (8.6/20 in18-49).
- The Unit* (7 million, 1.7/4) was slightly under its last performance.
- Both According to Jim (5.9 million, 2.0/5) and Carpoolers (4 million, 1.3/3) were down from last week.
- One Tree Hill (2.8 million, 1.3/3) was off by 300,000.
- Law and Order: SVU* (9.3 million, 2.9/8 in 18-49) was down about 4 million.
- About 7.8 million followed the latest 48 Hours Mystery (2.4/6).
- Boston Legal* (5.2 million, 1.3/3) excused 3 million viewers.
(You can review last Tuesday’s numbers here.)
- Related Tags:
- 48 hours mystery, according to jim, american idol, audience, boston legal, carpoolers, demos, house, just for laughs, law and order, law and order svu, ncis, one tree hill, reaper, svu, the biggest loser, the unit, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.