- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday August 6, 2008 6:57 pm
Tuesday Ratings: NBC Has the Talent and the Viewers
Last night, NBC struck gold with America’s Got Talent. The show - on its last outing for a few weeks - easily ran past the competition giving the Peacock network wins with the demos and the viewers.
Read More | Variety
- America’s Got Talent (3.5/10 in 18-49) topped the night with 12.4 million.
- Big Brother 10 (6.4 million, 2.4/7 in 18-49) attracted 200,000 more.
- House* (5.5 million, 2.0/6) built upon its lead-in.
- I Survived a Japanese Game Show (1.8/5) averaged 4.5 million over two hours.
- Reaper* (1.1 million, 0.4/1) scraped off 200,000.
- Without a Trace* (5.9 million, 1.6/4 in 18-49) climbed 600,000.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- americas got talent, audience, beauty & the geek, beauty and the geek, big brother, big brother 10, celebrity family feud, demos, family feud, house, i survived a japanese game show, kitchen nightmares, ncis, ratings, reaper, tuesday ratings, viewers, wipeout, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.