Wednesday August 6, 2008 6:57 pm
Tuesday Ratings: NBC Has the Talent and the Viewers
Last night, NBC struck gold with America’s Got Talent. The show - on its last outing for a few weeks - easily ran past the competition giving the Peacock network wins with the demos and the viewers.
Read More | Variety
- America’s Got Talent (3.5/10 in 18-49) topped the night with 12.4 million.
- Big Brother 10 (6.4 million, 2.4/7 in 18-49) attracted 200,000 more.
- House* (5.5 million, 2.0/6) built upon its lead-in.
- I Survived a Japanese Game Show (1.8/5) averaged 4.5 million over two hours.
- Reaper* (1.1 million, 0.4/1) scraped off 200,000.
- Without a Trace* (5.9 million, 1.6/4 in 18-49) climbed 600,000.
(You can review last Tuesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- americas got talent, audience, beauty & the geek, beauty and the geek, big brother, big brother 10, celebrity family feud, demos, family feud, house, i survived a japanese game show, kitchen nightmares, ncis, ratings, reaper, tuesday ratings, viewers, wipeout, without a trace
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.