Well, the season finale of Lost is finally here and now the wait begins for the final season next year. So what happened? A lot! But before we get to that, I would like to rate this season finale up against previous Lost season finales. I wouldn’t say it was the best out of all the season finales we’ve seen from this show. I think “Through the Looking Glass,” which was the season finale of season three, is hands down the best the show has ever done. Still this episode was very good and gave viewers a major revelation that we’ve been wondering about for some time. By the end of this episode, the question all of us will be asking is where do we go from here? How will the story continue? How much has changed? Let the speculation begin, but first a more detailed review of season five’s two-part finale “The Incident.”
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Action, Animation, Comedy, Drama, Food & Home, Kids, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Specials, ABC, Bravo, Cable, CBS, FX, FOX, NBC, The CW, ER, Heroes, My Name Is Earl, Nip/Tuck, Top Chef
- The Closer (TNT, 8pm): The special two-hour holiday episode brings Brenda’s parents into the investigative fold. Nothing says Christmas like talking blood with your blood.
- Heroes (NBC, 9pm): (NOTE: This is the last new episode left.) ‘Peter squares off against former friends thanks to Adam’s confusing story about the Shanti virus.’ He shouldn’t fault Adam; the confusing storyline is to blame.
- K-Ville (FOX, 9pm): ‘Boulet and Cobb investigate an insurance adjuster’s murder.’ As if there weren’t enough people in New Orleans with a motive.
- Life (NBC, 10pm): (First half of the two-parter; 2nd half airs Wednesday). ‘Evidence points to Reese’s father in the murders that sent Crews to prison.’ I’m guessing this won’t be resolved anytime soon…otherwise, we wouldn’t have a show.
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Animation, Award Shows, Comedy, Drama, Kids, Music, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Specials, ABC, Bravo, CBS, NBC, The CW, America's Next Top Model, Dancing With The Stars, Desperate Housewives, My Name Is Earl, Survivor
- Dancing With the Stars (ABC, 8pm): The final three competitors dance tonight. ABC’s domination of Monday nights officially ends today.
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8pm): ‘Barney loses his mojo just as he gets an invite to a Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show party.’ I’m willing to overlook another Heidi Klum sighting just to see Neil Patrick Harris squirm.
- Samantha Who? (ABC, 9pm): NOTE NEW START TIME.
- Notes from the Underbelly (ABC, 9:30): Season premiere. So how exactly does this show work? Does someone always have to be pregnant?
- October Road (ABC, 10pm): After it’s Thanksgiving debut, the show now slides into its regular time slot (where I predict it will soon slide right out of).
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.