Wednesday November 18, 2009 7:14 pm
Tuesday Ratings: Heather Hardly Helps Melrose
Posted by Veronica Santiago Categories: Animation, Drama, Kids, Prime Time, Reality, Sci-Fi/Horror, Specials, Talk Shows, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The CW, Dancing With The Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, Ratings
Didn’t know Heather Locklear was moving back to Melrose Place? Apparently you weren’t the only who missed that invite. Locklear’s return to the famous address hardly raised an eyebrow last night. The CW program still pulled in under a 1.0 in the rating and trailed behind its lead-in.
- NCIS (20.2 million, 4.1/11 in 18-49) remained steady.
- V (9.3 million, 3.1/8) let another 1.4 million escape.
- The Biggest Loser (9.4 million, 3.7/10) lost 300,000.
- NBC’s Merry Madagascar (2.9/8) entertained 5 million.
- So You Think You Can Dance (6 million, 2.4/7) raised 200,000.
- 90210 (2.1 million, 1.1/3) did the same as last week.
Read More | Broadcasting & Cable
- Dancing with the Stars (15.9 million, 3.2/8 in 18-49) improved by 400,000.
- NCIS: LA (14.8 million, 3.4/9) fell by 1.4 million.
- Melrose Place (1.5 million, 0.8/2) only went up by 200,000.
- The Good Wife (12.7 million, 2.6/8 in 18-49) gave up 700,000.
- The Forgotten (7.7 million, 1.9/5) couldn’t match last Tuesday’s Robin Roberts special.
- The Jay Leno Show (6.1 million, 2.0/6) rounded up 300,000 more.
(You can review last Wednesday’s ratings here.)
- Related Tags:
- 18-49, 90210, audience, biggest loser, dancing with the stars, dancing with the stars 9, demos, dwts, dwts 9, forgotten, good wife, jay leno show, melrose place, merry madagascar, ncis, ncis la, ncis los angeles, ncis: la, ncis: los angeles, ratings, so you think you can dance, so you think you can dance 6, sytycd, sytycd 6, the biggest loser, the forgotten, the good wife, the jay leno show, tuesday ratings, viewers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.